unending celebrations!!!!!

its getting crazy here and i am like completely tired of all the non-stop programmes that we are having here at our school and our place kumily......
it all began with the organizing of our teacher's day... and from september 1 till now i had been completely busy. the endless competitions and the longggg public meetings and seminars... 
i just made a rough calculation and  realized that i had been in my class, attending them only for about a maximum of three days when put together...!!!! and the hardest thing is to complete my missed notes... God i have no idea how i am gonna do that..!!!
but i am pretty glad that our teachers were considerate enough to limit their portions for us while we were not in class...:)
the entire month of september made me loose a kilogram of my body weight as well...!!


but to be honest i was enjoying the time. having fun with my friends, eating a wide variety of food stuffs, going places and having chats with almost everyone i saw....
within these days i have made over a twenty new friends and am glad i did.
though these days tired me out, i am  happy that i didn't miss them. these days are indeed very memorable and as always most memorable when compared to my classes...:)
atleast they bring  a smile to my face....

Comments

Popular Posts