when we know what LOVE is...

It really makes me feel glad to know that real love is a blessing in life...
I have always been proud to be my moms daughter, not because of what best facilities I get, but more because I have always got an opportunity to receive a part of the love, the people here has for her.. She had been an active social worker, a politician and always a good human being to almost everyone I have seen. I do believe that it takes enormous strength to love the world even after you get hurt badly.I have seen my mom help those who needed some care and support in this world. And the blessings she receive because of her deeds are often in the form of heart-felt love from the common people.
I have never stood starving at our place, nor have I ever stood wondering what to do, for I always get help in some form or the other, as I am, to these people the beloved daughter of Syamala.
It is a  truly delighting feeling.
And today as we were out for an evening walk, our dearest Umma(literally meaning mother), called us and she looked at my mom with a dull smile as she was unable to come to my mom and our family when my beloved uncle passed away. She spoke with such true feelings that it brought tears to my eyes seeing her love for my mom. She grieved as though something that has happened has happened in her own home. She is not in anyway related to be by blood, nor are anyone out there who waves a hand at me and smiles when they see me, but these relations always gives me a feeling of security in this world, a freedom to go out at any time, simply because you have shown true love towards your fellow people and know that they will be there for us.
I know how hard it is for our dearest Panchiakka(the peon at moms office, who is 55 and above), to see me stand there starving. Once she went inside the forest and fetched me guavas(during which she got bitten by the leeches!!), just because I told her I missed my breakfast..
All these people, they are common men and women, who don't pretend anything, nor show-off and work for their daily bread and barely gets something to save.
And these people , all  of them, what they expect at the maximum is our little consideration and love..
And what we get in return is something which has the best value out of all what we have got....


Comments

  1. yes dude....love it's a truly delightful feeling........i too love my mom more than anyone in this world [which includes myself].my mother has suffered many hardships for my family which makes me cry when i think about............i miss her so much in my hostel life....my wish is to spend each and every moment with her.............if god ask me to make a wish i will tell him dat i want to be with my mom so i can serve her...........she is the one to whom i should be grateful in my whole life...and i grateful to both my mom and dad for giving me this life...........and i am grateful to god for giving me such beautiful parents[SABU and BEENA],caring brothers[AJAL and SAJAL] and loving friendz[mainly ASWINI,ABHIRAMI,JOMIYA,LAKSHMI,SHALY,EVELIN and ELIZABETH]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts