Find your COFFEE- TIME.. :)

It is funny to think of  things this way. 
Every single bad habit you have is the very same bad habit your parents have. 
Think guys! Its true. 
I will give you a very good example regarding this. 

My mom, forty-eight years old,  social-worker,  is a coffee- addict. I don't know if this usage is right or not, anyway it serves the purpose.  Just like a drug addict, the fact of not being able to have a cup of coffee in the morning makes her go mad. I would use the word mad, as its what she uses to express that feeling. My Amma says, "that energy and enthusiasm one gets when caffeine stimulates their system is beyond words."  Trust me, I used to make fun of her remarks on coffee. But our genes makes us dear people. No one can change that..

And you can guess what happened ..
Ofcourse I am a coffee-addict now.  And I simply dono how it happened. But now I completely agree with my mom on the 'coffee matters' and we have a habit of making coffee everytime we don't feel sleepy at night and everytime we have some serious things to discuss. Pretty different people we are..!! 
But dear people,if there is something you like,and it isn't bad to you and the people around you, do not fear to do it. Just DO IT. 

Love singing?? Sing aloud. Let them hear the charm in your voice. 
Love playing an instrument and you don't have time for it?? 
Stop lying to yourself that you have no time and clean the dust off it. It is only when you do things that you love, that you will live. Change your routine and find time for your love..  
Things you love aren't that bad guys. 
After-all there are some 'genes' playing behind the scene.
Catch you all later as its my coffee-time. 
:)

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts