New Year resolution. :)

             So here we are, stepping into a brand new year, with all its hopes and beauties.
And for people like me, January 1st is a day to clean up home, get a great bath and watch a funny movie. But today I have decided to add a small, beautiful addition to that list. To commit myself to love more, eat better and spread happiness. And I am pretty serious about it. 
            The reason why I thought I'd add it along is quite simple. I have never given that much importance to those three things. Though at times it occurs naturally, there are times when I put up restrictions to love, to laugh and share my happiness. I used to feel afraid of what others might think. That certainly was so not impressive. And ofcourse every new year is chance to refresh and I have made up my mind. Lets make happiness viral. :)
          Dear people, take chances in life; take chances to make this existence amazing. We are all gonna leave one day, but before that lets mark our presence. Lets commit ourselves that we will do better justice to the time we have here.  Let us be the rainbow in someone's life today.
Keep smiling. :)
New year greetings to all.
Love,
Lakshmy.
PS: As a part of my new year resolution, I have decided to make pizza for my mom. Love you amma..

Comments

Popular Posts