I will not forget you.



The truth is life is a strange thing. It brings about what we least expect. And often it takes away what we thought would be forever ours. In its crazy-bumpy ride, we the passengers often feel out of the place and at times depressed. The impact is neither a permanent grief nor does it go without changing us. Like it is said; ‘nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we should learn.’ Life has taken away many people, some from the face of this planet and some from the face of our lives. And when I look back, I realize how stubborn I was in thinking that some dear people would be there till the end. But back then I wasn’t stubborn, rather I was a dreamer. And trust me, that was one big hope in life.
But as I grow old, I now realize that change is a way of nature. Like the seasons, our lives suffer changes as well; while some are hard to accept others are hard to live without, a necessity. People will leave our life. Some would forget us and some people will leave behind a scar. But some people will leave a memory that one would cherish for a life time. They came into our lives for that and they will take up a place very special in our hearts. They were sent in to brighten up our days, to fill in hope.  And the hardest change is seeing them leave. But today as I write this post, I remember an old friend, his thought that ‘one day I will leave you alone, but I wanna live today in such a way that when I leave, my memory would give you strength.’ And I pray that we all get the strength to withstand changes, to accept losses. Life ain’t kind, but we can be bolder. Be a warrior.Take strength from your life and they people who changed it.

Comments

Popular Posts