Memories about exams.....:):)

The best thing that I love about having exams is that you don't have to sit and listen to classes, mostly half awake when you hate what is being taught and ofcourse during exams you can make the best use of your imagination and creativity..!!! and for me that is the best part...
I have made equation for physics and I have made Hindu kings marry Muslim women, and all these happening in my examination hall alone...
And the after effect of these great discoveries(or inventions!!) come into action when I get my papers back, and that moment is the most hilarious one.. My friends would take my paper and read it out , explaining their dear friends'  masterpiece... ohh..!! I miss them a lot..
More than everything else, exam days would give us more free time to chat, discuss millions of things ranging from movies to nature conservation and big bang... And I still remember how we used to discuss about what we loved, during our model exams and even during board exams.. and the way we used to laugh aloud would bring us a lot of troubles as well.(and funniest thing about it is that we would be laughing at the silliest things..!!)
And every exam brings to me these awesome memories...
And the best among my memories about exams is the way we would beg our parents for permission on the last day of our exams to go out, and on getting it would go to our hangout place(a coffee shop here) and buy a milk shake for each of us and only after that couningt how much money we have...
And the most delighting feeling comes when the amount goes higher than we expected and someone in the group would pay it for us, and all of us promising that we would return the amount the next day, which hardly anyone would remember....:)
These memories live on forever and are the best part of my life...:)



Comments

Popular Posts