The mentally retarded CAT.

This, I believe, no one has ever heard before. And if you have, then you must be either the owner of such a cat or a veterinary doctor. Anyways, today, for the first time in my life I heard this phrase and it set me thinking. Thinking of that cat. 

Dear people; can you imagine such a cat?????
A white, furry, small, cute cat that cuddles in your palms and is mentally retarded??
Now I certainly cannot. Thinking of the emotions that poor creature is going through makes me sad. It might be wanting a mom to take care of it, to pamper it and make it feel secure. Certainly a guardian will not make upto the presence of a mother. 
Are you feeling crazy??

Then read this piece of craziness too.

Last year I was having a very serious discussion with my friend.
We were planning to genetically modify monkeys, so that their tails would grow back once its cut off. 
Want to know the reason behind this discussion.???

I was hurt seeing those monkeys without tails. I pictured them feeling inferior to the ones with tails. 
I felt the pain they were feeling.. And I wanted to do something. ( though I was absolutely sure I couldn't do anything. I stopped studying biology three years back..!! )
I was very serious people.

So this was my birthday special for you all. 
And this post is specially dedicated to my Lakshmy chechi, who had a mentally retarded cat.. :(

Comments

Popular Posts