Stronger one.

The saddest part of any relationship is how a single moment of misunderstanding can destroy everything you built till then. The reason being our failure to see the entire picture. We just see the side we are on. And walk out bravely. 
But at some point we do realize that we were too fast in making some decisions. And none of those things can be undone. Whats left behind is past. All our decisions were right then. But time brought to light the faults in our perception; sadly.
And today as I write this post, I am deeply hurt that a single statement  broke a bond that I thought would last till the end. 
Sometimes no one can explain the voice behind your words, often it never gets conveyed properly. And that I believe, amounts to the scariest of misunderstandings. Nothing to explain here!
To conclude, I want this world to know that my love for my folks doesn't change. Situations might try to hamper it. But here time wins rarely. I am the stronger one.




Comments

  1. hmmmm....should i guess what you are talking about or will you ping me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts